- How do you write a perfect comment?
- What makes a good comment?
- What does comment mean in an essay?
- What are comments explain with an example?
- What is a comment statement?
- What are comments and explain its types?
- Is Python a comment?
- What are the three types of comments?
- How do you write comment code?
- How do you write an introduction to a comment?
- What are the two types of comment?
- How many types of comment are there?
How do you write a perfect comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great commentRead the article.
It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.Respond to the article.
Read the other comments.
Make it clear who you’re replying to.
Use the return key.
Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
Use facts.More items….
What makes a good comment?
A handy rule of thumb is: a comment should only be added to answer a question that the code can’t. If you aren’t confused by what a piece of code is doing, but rather why it’s doing it at that moment, then a comment should be added.
What does comment mean in an essay?
Comment upon Pick out the main points on a subject and give your opinion, reinforcing your point of view using logic and reference to relevant evidence, including any wider reading you have done.
What are comments explain with an example?
1. A comment is text in a program’s code, script, or another file that is not meant to be seen by the user running the program. … Comments help make code easier to understand by explaining what is happening and help prevent portions of a program from executing. The image is an example of an HTML comment.
What is a comment statement?
A comment statement is where the programmer place a remark in the source code. The content of the comment is ignored by the compiler.
What are comments and explain its types?
– Know its Types. Comments in Java are the statements that are not executed by the compiler and interpreter. It can be used to provide information or explanation about the variable, method, class or any statement. It can also be used to hide program code for a specific time.
Is Python a comment?
Comment Syntax Comments in Python begin with a hash mark ( # ) and whitespace character and continue to the end of the line. Because comments do not execute, when you run a program you will not see any indication of the comment there. Comments are in the source code for humans to read, not for computers to execute.
What are the three types of comments?
There are three types of Java comments:Single-line Comments. As the name suggests, it is for the beginners and is in a single line Java comments. … Multi-line Comments. … Documentation Comments.
How do you write comment code?
How to comment Code: Primarily, a single “block” comment should be placed at the top of the function (or file) and describe the purpose the code and any algorithms used to accomplish the goal. In-line comments should be used sparingly, only where the code is not “self-documenting”.
How do you write an introduction to a comment?
Use the introduction to get the reader’s attention and interest in the topic. Define the problem you are going to discuss and provide a short overview on what you think and why. Summarize the most important arguments that best support your opinion.
What are the two types of comment?
Using Two Types of CommentsMarginal comments.End comments.
How many types of comment are there?
Seven types of comments emerge: directive, evaluative, advisory, interpretive, descriptive, directive questions (Socratic), and open-ended questions (discovery). The comments of beginners tended to be directive, evaluative, and/or advisory.